SOLUTION FOCUSED HYPNOTHERAPY
CAROLINE PARSONS BSC (HONS) PSYCH (OPEN)., BSC PHARMACY (HONS)., DSFH., HPD.,
CHS DIP. MED. HYP., AFSFH., CNHC REGISTERED
THE BEST OF YOU IS YET TO COME
DEPRESSION AND LOW MOOD
From time to time, we may feel low. Often this will ease quickly and we go back to feeling like ourselves again. However, for some people, this low mood persists and affects their everyday life. Often people with depression find it hard to do everyday activities and are more likely to see the world as a negative place.
Common symptoms of depression are:
- low mood
- feeling sad and /or angry
- lacking in energy
- losing interest or enjoyment in activities you used to enjoy
- difficulty concentrating
- feeling tired more easily
- different sleeping patterns (not enough or too much sleep)
- different eating habits (overeating or lack of appetite)
- feeling guilty or worthless
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy can help by:
- challenging your negative thought patterns and helping to create new more helpful thought patterns
- helping you to find ways to create a constant flow of those neurochemicals that help us to feel happy, calm, motivated and help us to feel that we can cope with the ups and downs of life
- focusing on how you want your life to be and then taking small steps towards that at a pace that is just right for you
- having hope-filled conversations
You will receive a link to my FREE relaxation download.
My aim is to help you to get the real you back so that you can enjoy life and cope with life’s ups and downs.
Please note that if you are having suicidal thoughts it is important to talk to someone. You can talk to someone at The Samaritans for free on 116 123 or e mail them at email@example.com