solution focused hypnotherapy
CAROLINE PARSONS BSC (HONS) PSYCH (OPEN)., BSC PHARMACY (HONS)., DSFH., HPD.,
CHS DIP. MED. HYP., AFSFH., CNhC REGISTERED
The best of you is yet to come
return to face-to-face hypnotherapy
Although there will be some changes to your face-to-face appointment, you will still receive the same professional, empathetic service that I have always delivered. There will be a minimum of 30 minutes interval between appointments to avoid contact with other clients and to allow me to disinfect and clean the room in between clients. The room will have a deep clean at the end of each day.
The Elburton Hypnotherapy Suite is a separate building used solely for the purpose of my hypnotherapy business. Therefore, you will only be in contact with myself during your appointment.
My COVID-19 vaccinations are fully up to date.
The following has been written in line with the ‘COVID 19: Preparing to return to work guidance’ issued by the government funded regulatory body the ‘Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council’ (CNHC); guidance from my regulatory body, the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH); and government guidance at the time of writing.
Before your appointment
- I will discuss with you, your suitability for face-to-face therapy
- For details of the safety measures I have in place and my new working arrangements please see below
- I will e mail you a ‘COVID 19 Face-to-Face Hypnotherapy Consent Form’ document for you to complete and return to me the day before your appointment
- You must not attend your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms or have had the following symptoms in the last 14 days: High temperature; Persistent cough; Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- You must not attend your appointment if anyone in your household has any of the following symptoms or have had the following symptoms in the last 14 days: High temperature; Persistent cough; Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- You must not attend your appointment if you have travelled outside the UK in the last 14 days
- You must not attend a face-to-face appointment if you are in the clinically extremely vulnerable category and therefore advised to shield by the government
- If you become aware of any COVID-19 symptoms you should immediately cancel your face-to-face appointment and follow government guidance about self-isolation
- If anyone in your household experiences COVID-19 symptoms you should cancel your face-to-face appointment and put yourself in quarantine as per government advice.
- Online therapy will be available should you need to cancel your face-to-face appointment.
- My usual cancellation charge will be wavered for any client cancelling because they, or a member of their household, have COVID-19 symptoms should you not wish to attend an online appointment.
On arrival at The Elburton Hypnotherapy Suite
- Text me to tell me that you have arrived and I will open the doors for you. For the time being I will not be able to shake your hand when I greet you but you will still receive a warm welcome as always.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer gel available before entering my room and will then be directed to one of my comfortable recliner chairs
During your appointment
- I have comfortable leather recliner chairs which can easily be cleaned that will be placed 2 meters apart to maintain social distancing
- For the hypnosis part of your appointment I will ask you to remain in your chair (rather than move to the couch). My chairs recline and I have a foot stool available so that you can make yourself as comfortable as you would like to be. If you wish to, you may bring your own blanket
- You will notice that I have removed my water jug, drinking glasses, pens and the use of my blankets. Therefore if you would a drink during your appointment or would like a blanket please bring one with you
Please pay by bank transfer where possible. A card machine is available and will be sanitized after each use.
Confidentiality in the case of infection:
If you or I have tested positive for the coronavirus through the Test and Trace Service, I may be required to notify the local health authority that you have been in my hypnotherapy suite. If I have to report this, I will only provide minimum information necessary for their data collection and I will not go into the details of the reason for your appointment.
If I or a member of my household test positive for the coronavirus I will notify you so that you can take appropriate precautions.
Return to lockdown
If we return to lockdown again, either locally or nationally, and your face-to-face appointment is cancelled, I will contact you to arrange an online appointment instead.